tisdag 19 juni 2012

The Shawshank Redemption..







”Andy Dufresne who crawled through a river of shit and came out clean on the other side.
Andy Dufresne, headed for the Pacifics...

Those of us who knew him best talk about him often, I swear the stuff he’d pulled.

Sometimes is makes me sad though, Andy being gone.. I have to remind myself that some birds aren’t meant to be caged. Their feathers are just to bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up, does rejoice.
But still, the place you live in is so much more drabb and empty with them gone.

I guess I just miss my friend”


”Get busy living or get busy dying.. that’s God damn right!”


”I find I’m so excited I can bearly sit still or hold a thought in my head.. I think it’s an excitemant only a free man can feel. A free man on the start on a long journey, whose conclusion is uncertain.

I hope I can make it across the boarder.
I hope i can see my friend and shake his hand.
I hope the Pacifics is as blue as it has been in my dreams.

I hope…”


  

..utan tvekan en av de bästa filmerna nånsin gjorda!!

1 kommentar: