lördag 23 juni 2012

American History X


Måste ses...
Här kommer några quotes..



"Right now your anger is consuming you. You anger is shutting down the brain God gave to you.

There was a moment where i used to blame everyone and everything for the suffering and the viol things that happened to me. That I saw happening to my people. Blame everybode, blame white people, blame society, blame God.

I didnt get no answers ’cause I was asking the wrong question. You have to ask the right question. Has anything you’ve done made your life better?" / Professor Sweeney










 





"God, man.. I'm sorry all that shit happened to you.

I'm not. I'm lucky. I feel lucky,  'cause it was wrong, Dan. 
It was wrong and it was eatign me up, it was gonna kill me.
I keep asking myself, how did I buy all that shit?! You know..
It's just because I was pissed off.
Nothing I ever did took that feeling away.
I mean I killed two guys Danny I killed'em.
And it didn't make me feela ny different. I just got more lost, and I'm tired of feeling pissed off Danny. I'm just tired of it!"
/ Derek 




"So I guess this is where I tell you what I've learned, my conclusion right. 
My conclusion is hate is baggage.
Life's too short to be pissed off all the time.
It's just not worth it!" /Danny


"We are not enemies, but friends. 
We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. 
The mystic chords of memory, stretching from every battle-field, and patriot grave, to every living heart and hearthstone, all over this broad land, will yet swell, when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature."
/Abraham Lincoln




1 kommentar: