måndag 11 juni 2012

Girltalk..

"Thats it! How is it that four intelligent women with respectable jobs have nothing to talk about but their boyfriends!?!!"  /Miranda (SATC)




I am asking myself the same question right now, and have been for a while. I know I do it myself from time to time, and maybe it is because I don't really have a story right now.. But, lately at all gatherings with girlfriends the most intrigue has arised when debating the stupidity of boys or analyzing relationships gone bad or focusing on the issue of finding a suitable husband.


Of course it is important to be able to talk about whats on your mind and heart.


But, I agree with Miranda, and at the moment I am a little fed up on talking about it. Just a  little..
Maybe it is a sore spot.. But maybe, all my girlfriends, there can be other things to get exited about..
I know I need that right now!




"This is how we are.. I mean here I am with a ninth genration medecine man, and what do I want to ask him about.. Getting closer to God? Saving the worlds starving children?
Nope, I wanna discuss my relationship!" /Eat Pray Love






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar