onsdag 23 maj 2012

Love me!

"Today is the day that I wake up and realize that my life will only blossom if I allow it to and put in the work necessary. I can no longer rely on anyone but myself to make me happy, to achieve my goals, to get me to the place where I need to be. As hurtful as it may be, I may need to eliminate those things and people that are causing me undue stress, heartache and anxiety. Today I may have to choose to love those from a distance and that's okay too as it does not take away from how I feel about them, I just know they can no longer be a part of my life and I will have to be okay with that. Today I welcome into my life my new best friend, ME. My best friend knows me, accepts me unconditionally, only wants the best for me and is willing to help me achieve it. My best friend has always been there for me; it was ME that let her down. But no more. Up until now, I had given up on my best friend and had ignored her so long for the needs of others. But today, I welcome her back into my life with open arms. I deserve so much more and am so much more than I've demonstrated. Today I start anew with my best friend ( the person in the mirror) by my side." - Tondochan

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar